Monday, May 17, 2010

ATV MX Round 4 - Sunset Ridge

Upperman takes first pro overall win

Baldwin Motorsports' Josh Upperman took his number 20 Honda to the top step of the podium Sunday for his first ever pro ATV motocross overall win at Sunset Ridge.

"Everything fell into place this weekend for me," Upperman said. "It feels so great to be up front running with these top guys. "It really was a great race. Mark Baldwin and Wayne Mooradian had the bike working perfect for me. I couldn't be happier."

Christa Watson turned in this race report from the Illinois ATV motocross national documenting Upperman's win.

I, for one, couldn't be happier for my fellow Ohio racer. Upperman has come close to an overall win countless times in his career, which has only improved each season. Sunday's win at Illinois is sure to be another stepping stone in this impressive rider's young career.

No comments:

Post a Comment